Update 06/24/2019: For those asking, we're focused on getting involved in innovative product based businesses and innovative app businesses with a clear strategy on how they will make money.
Update 06/17/2019: I have had a lot of messages asking two common questions;
1. Speaking Engagements: I am not currently accepting speaking engagements unless they are focused on the education of students or small business owners. My speaking fee is $10,000 and 100% is paid directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Contact me via LinkedIN to inquire.
2. Mentoring: I am always happy to have a dialogue with aspiring entrepreneurs, however, ongoing mentorship is limited. You can contact the main line at Idea Buyer if you are interested in having my assistant setup a call for us to speak.
Hi, I'm Eric Corl. Welcome to my personal blog where I share tips on starting and growing a business. This site is aimed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners. I have been an entrepreneur for 15 years.
Currently, I am the President & CEO of Idea Buyer, a 3X Inc 5000 recognized company.
I am based out of the great state of Ohio. That's right, the state mentioned most on TV is also a great place to start and grow a business.
Learn more about Eric Corl here.
About Eric Corl
- 3X Nationally Recognized Inc 500 & Inc 5000 company founder.
- Small Business Administration Main Street Leader.
- Recognized as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country by the White House.
- Dream Big. Start Small. Act Now.
- Robots are Here
- How Gratitude is a Multiplier
- Small Business Startup Statistics
- An Embarrassing Moment Taught Me a Lot About Empathy
- 10,000 Reasons Not to Start a Business
- Senator Rob Portman Receives Spirit of Enterprise Award
- Brain Food for Entrepreneurs
- The Senate Entrepreneurship Caucus
- Five Life Tips for Entrepreneurs
- A Note from Eric Corl
- Why I Became an Entrepreneur