Welcome to my personal blog where my experiences from starting and growing businesses over the last 15 years. I wanted to start EricCorl.com to help entrepreneurs and small business owners learn from my wins and losses.
Currently, I am the President & CEO of Idea Buyer, a company recognized by Inc. Magazine three years in a row on the Inc. 5000.
I am based out of the great state of Ohio. That's right, the state mentioned most on TV is also a great place to start and grow a business. I moved to Columbus to attend THE Ohio State University and am proud to remain a part of the entrepreneurial community here.
Learn more about Eric Corl here.
Update 07/10/2019: To answer an inquiry about investing in businesses. I am always open to reviewing offers. Previously, I have invested in companies that need funding to supply the demand they have. Contact me directly at EricCorl@gmail.com to discuss further.
Update 06/24/2019: For those asking, we're focused on getting involved in innovative product based businesses and innovative app businesses with a clear strategy on how they will make money.
Update 06/17/2019: I have had a lot of messages asking two common questions;
1. Speaking Engagements:
I am not currently accepting speaking engagements unless they are focused on the education of students or small business owners. My speaking fee is $10,000 and 100% is paid directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Contact me via LinkedIN to inquire.
I am always happy to have a dialogue with aspiring entrepreneurs, however, ongoing mentorship is limited. You can contact the main line at Idea Buyer if you are interested in having my assistant setup a call for us to speak.
Eric Corl is known as:
- A 3X Nationally Recognized Inc 500 & Inc 5000 company founder.
- Small Business Administration Main Street Leader.
- One of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country by the White House.
- 10 Tips to Reduce Burnout
- Dream Big. Start Small. Act Now.
- Robots are Here
- How Gratitude is a Multiplier
- Small Business Startup Statistics
- An Embarrassing Moment Taught Me a Lot About Empathy
- 10,000 Reasons Not to Start a Business
- Senator Rob Portman Receives Spirit of Enterprise Award
- Brain Food for Entrepreneurs
- The Senate Entrepreneurship Caucus
- Five Life Tips for Entrepreneurs
- A Note from Eric Corl
- Why I Became an Entrepreneur